- About Us
"Lotus Enterprise" is one of the leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Acid Dyes, Direct Dyes, Reactive Dyes, Disperse Dyes, Solvents, Pigments And Specialty Chemicals. Formulated/Custom made as per the requirements of our clients these dyes, solvents, pigments & specialty chemicals like fine Specialty Chemicals, Industrial Specialty Chemicals, Pure Specialty Chemicals, Etc., find application in various industries such as textile, leather, paper, inks, plastics, rubber, pharmaceutical intermediates, photographic, chemicals, pesticides and many more. Our strength lies in our quality products, reliable services & competitive prices. We have been fortunate to have a large base of customers consisting of Multi-Nationals, Export houses, Merchant Exporters, Traders & Consumers in India & world over who have been buying our products right from the start and are with us even today.
Our Direct Exports have given us exposure to the quality and services required today by our overseas customer. Capitalizing on our well equipped manufacturing facilities, we offer a range of dyes to satiate the requirements of varied industries. Additionally, we have also developed our expertise in the export of the products to cater the customized requirement of our clients as per their choice. Our ability to also source products not manufactured by us as per the client’s specifications has enabled us in developing a wide clientele across the globe. Lotus Enterprise has been awarded by their Customers from time to time for their excellence in this field.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Rajesh Sehgal|
|Registered Address||No. 409, Lotus House, 33- A, New Marine Lines, Mumbai- 400 020, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1975|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI Registration No - (112400009)|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
Trade & Market
|Size of Premises||3 acres|
Team and Staff
|No. of Research / QC Staff||1 - 5 People|
|No. of Engineers and Technicians||1 - 5 People|
|No. of Skilled Staff||6 - 25 People|
|No. of Semi-skilled Staff||6 - 25 People|
|No. of Consultants||1 - 5 People|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Provide Customized Solutions|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03880*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Estimated Time of Delivery||1 to 7 Days|
|Payment Mode||CashChequeCredit Card|
|Shipment Mode||By AirBy CargoBy RoadBy Sea|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Profile And Timeline
- In 1965 Mahalaxmi texile industries was started in Amritsar manufacturing Direct Dyes, Acid Dyes and Metal Complex Dyes .
- In 1975 a manufacturing unit was started in Mumbai’s industrial area at Thane Belapur under the name of lotus Enterprise.
- In 1983 Punjab Rang Udyog started in Amritsar manufacturing acid dyes.
- 2007, Lotus Enterprise(Thane,Maharashtra) extended its manufacturing capacity to replace the units at Amritsar and became the sole producer of the above mentioned products.
- The head office is situated at Mumbai’s Commercial Centre close to all avenues of infrastructure such as Railways, Government Agencies & Commercial establishments since 1961.
- Armed with 53 years of experience, Mr. Rajendra Kumar Sehgal is the Co-Founder and the current partner of Lotus Enterprise. He is the patriach,the head honcho and the mentor all rolled into one. His diligence and sincerity have made his presence in this company indispensable.
- Late Dr. B. P. Bangdiwalla (Phd.) became acquainted with Mr. R. K. Sehgal in the year 1963. They had a dream and this dream was fulfilled with the inception of Lotus Enterprise in 1975. The late Dr. B.P. Bangdiwala was amongst the few Indians to be featured in the Chartered Chemists book of the United Kingdom.
- Mr. Satish Sehgal his youngest brother aided and abetted his elder brother in every way possible. His masters in MSc tech was a big asset to the company during its set up and development.
- Mr. Rajesh Sehgal today is the forerunner of Lotus Enterprise. His bachelor’s degree in commerce has equipped him with an insider’s insight into the business of commerce whilst His MBA in marketing has enabled him agencies such as The Dyestuffs Manufacturer’s Association of India (DMAI)and others, he has in depth knowledge of the profession he is associated with.
In House Laboratory At The Head-Office, Mumbai
The Dyestuff Plant
Extensive measures have been taken to control pollution. The area in which the plant is located has a common effluent treatment Plant (CETP), thereby ensuring no harm to the environment. Important features of the plant is the use of contemporary technology for:-
- Basic processes of quality Manufacturing and Assurance
- Material Handling
- Energy Conversation
- Environmental protection & pollution control
Dynamic manufacturing facilities boast a state of art R&D facilities equipped with most modern equipment required for our product processing.
Advanced instrumentation and process control measure adopted in our manufacturing unit have resulted in higher yield and consistent quality besides providing safer and cleaner environment for the workforce.
- East Europe
- North Europe
- Indian Subcontinent
- North America